CUSTOM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Every business and business process is unique. Business situations require custom solutions. Diya IT Solutions provides custom solutions based on its understanding and mapping customer requirements.
Diya IT Solutions follows the following steps for custom application development.
- Mapping Customer Requirements
- Evolving possible Solutions and arrive at the one that best fits
- Technology Validation & Development
- Solution / Technology Deployment
- Hand-Over & Long Term Maintenance
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Mobile platforms (Smartphones & Tablets) have increasingly become the go to device beyond traditional desktops and laptops. They offer features, functionalities and experiences similar to or richer than traditional devices. Smartphones have revolutionized the ways in which we communicate, socialize and also run our businesses.
Mobile applications or mobile apps as they are more popularly known as, developed on iPhone (iOS – Apple); Android (Google); Microsoft platforms, provide rich mobility solutions in comparison to the traditional internet access points.
Do you need a custom, native iOS, Android or Windows app? Prefer a cross-platform responsive web app? Require a secure backend? If you want it, we can build it.
Diya IT Solutions has a highly competent and experienced mobile application development team on Apple (iOS), Android (Google) and Microsoft Windows platforms. Over the years we have developed many mobile apps for our clients across industries on these platforms.
Clients today have three distinct options when it comes to creating mobile applications
- Native Apps (Developed on development platforms native to Apple, Google or Microsoft
- Web Apps – That run your responsive websites on a mobile device
Diya IT Solutions has resources that are certified in .NET and can be your development partner.
We build enterprise solutions using Microsoft Technologies.Some of the areas we have developed solutions in:
- Data Analytics
- Application Development
- Data Platform
- Digital Advertising
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Dynamics CRM Consulting
- Sharepoint Development
Our Microsoft capability has helped many companies address business challenges like exponential data growth, critical performance requirements and high usability expectations. We develop applications based on the Microsoft .NET framework which are scalable, intuitive and can easily integrate with other third party solutions.
Diya IT Solution’s expertise in various technologies helps us provide a spectrum of custom application development services to our clients. Right from modifications of existing enterprise application, building new enterprise apps from ground up to integrating them within the enterprise – we do it all. Our services include planning, creating strategies, architecting, coding, testing and implementing out-of-the-box solutions depending on the technical and business need of the client.
Enterprise App Services:
With newer technologies like mobile, cloud & big data being introduced in the enterprise, a veteran with 19 years of experience can help your business embrace these changes. Our team of enterprise application developers focuses on multiple technologies to achieve the ideal solution customized for your business needs.
Must-Haves of Software We Develop
The following fundamentals are an integral part of every project we work on:
- Quick prototyping.
- Valuable functionality.
- Future-proof architecture (mobile-, integration-, cloud-ready; SOA, microservices-based, etc.).
- Clean and stable code.
- Focus on quality at every stage of software development life cycle.
- Efficient UX.
- Fast delivery of the first version and iterative development further.
- Undemanding support and smooth evolution.
Custom Software Portfolio
Discovery and development
You have just a general concept of a future solution?
We can transform the idea into detailed requirements and specifications that will comprehensively cover the business needs, bring real improvements to business processes, and drive employee satisfaction and customer value. We have an in-house team of 20+ business analysts who follow the latest business, tech and marketing trends, have experience in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, banking and financial services, telecom and other industries as well as across multiple internal and external business operations. A dedicated BA or a team of BAs, on their own or in collaboration with your BAs, will:
- Explore the specific business needs and opportunities, consider relevant regulatory constraints.
- Elicit, gather, process opinions and expectations of all parties involved.
- Structure and prioritize the requirements for future software solution based on business value.
- Analyze requirements-related risks.
- Provide solid time and budget estimations and assess project feasibility.
- Create a proof of concept.
- Create UI/UX design, workflow prototypes and mockups.
To ensure the high quality of our solutions as well as to deliver software within agreed time and budget constraints, we involve our QA team in the project from its very beginning. They review requirements and user stories, architecture design, technology compatibility and proceed to test planning.
You’ve already prepared your requirements specification?
Share your precise preferences with our team and we’ll do the rest to turn your vision into a ready-to-go solution.
We verify your software runs as planned and complies with all set requirements and your data is protected. Wherever reasonable, we employ test automation to decrease testing time and costs.
Deployment and set-up
We get the software running in your IT environment, train, if needed, your support team and show the employees how to use it.
We can advise on how to transform and optimize your business process with a digital solution, help to select the suitable technologies and the right architectural decision for your future application, as well as provide its scalability roadmap and consult on how to achieve the required level of data protection.
We can integrate new software with other tools you already use – be they custom-made or platform-based – like ERP, CRM, PDM, MES, vendor and customer portals and more.
We can take over responsibility for consistent performance management, troubleshooting, evolution and change management to keep your application healthy, relevant and high-performing.
Agile or Traditional Approach
At ScienceSoft, we mostly employ agile approaches in software development projects. Our agile development process is centered around:
- Early results and faster ROI.We quickly start development with initial general understanding of the solution’s functionality. In a couple of weeks or months, we already deliver the first pieces of working software, see real results and listen to your opinion.
- Improved relevancy of project outcomes.Agile keeps the project open to any changes, even late in development. With each iteration we listen to the customer’s remarks and consider real user feedback, and effortlessly address the changing requirements – be it new features, scope alterations or increased load.
- Avoidance of risky rough estimations.Continuous smart prioritization allows us to come up with the best value for money.
- Intense collaboration with project stakeholders.We actively and consistently cooperate with all stakeholders for better understanding of how you see your future solution.
If you favor structure, the market condition is stable and you already have clear vision of the future application, we can also organize processes with traditional (Waterfall) approach and deliver the whole solution at once.
For each of our projects, we assign a dedicated PM who takes professional care of:
- Orchestrating all project work to make sure all parts work really well together.
- Coordinating communication with your in-house support team, security experts, etc.
- Continuous bridging the gap between the needs and resources available.
- Re-evaluating requirements to ensure their relevance.
- Analyzing and tracking risks.
- Taming the processes and solving disagreements.
- Organizing the work for the benefit of transparency and visibility.